Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Will I be touched by the actors or staff?
Answer: We have a strict, no touch policy:
- We strive to make your visit as safe and personally comfortable as possible. We can't promise that you won't be scared out of your mind though!!!
- You will only be touched in case of an emergency, and it is deemed necessary by staff and/or management.
Question: What rules must I follow when visiting Derailed?
Answer: We have a few basic rules which must be followed at all times:
- Do not touch any haunt actors or staff at any time.
- Do not bring any weapons, alcoholic beverages, or pets onto the property.
- Respect other customers and haunt employees; no rude or lewd behaviour, defacing property, etc.
- No smoking inside the attractions. Smoking must be outside a 50 ft perimeter from the exits.
- No flashlights, cellphones, lighters, or flash photography inside the attractions.
Question: How long is the wait in line?
Answer: We hope to keep the line moving at a fair pace and smoothly, but...
- ...wait times will vary depending on the day of your visit.
- The weekend prior to Halloween and Halloween night will have the longest wait times.
Question: How can I purchase tickets?
Answer: We plan on having two methods of purchasing tickets:
- You may purchase tickets at the door.